Metro Toronto Convention Centre Novel COVID-19
The health and safety of our visitors and staff remains our highest priority about COVID-19.
As and agency of government of Ontario, The Metro Toronto Convention Centre has been regularly communicating with the ministry of heritage, Sport, Tourism and culture industries(MHSTCI) on the developments of COVID-19.
On March 23rd, The province of Ontario announced the order to close all non-essential workplaces, As the covid-19 situation continues to evolve, The Ontario Government will be following the consultation of the medical professionals and the cabinet to close all non-essential businesses until further notice.
As such, Please be advised that the MTCC will be close effective Tuesday, March 24 at 11:59pm. Our administrative team remain available to answer your questions and concerns. And our management team is working diligently to return enquiries promptly.
MTCC increased preventative measures
- Our cleaning service team has increased the disinfection of commonly used surfaces, including escalator handrails and door handles.
- Extra hand sanitizing stations and covid-19 virus specific isopropyl alcohol disinfectant wipes are in use throughout the centre to enhance hand and surface disinfectant efforts.
- Elevated safe food handling procedures and increased safe service protocols for all food and beverage operations within the centre have been implemented under the advice of health canada and in consultation with Toronto public health.
- Signs encouraging proper hygiene inside washrooms have been posted.
- Our employees have been reminded to take increased measures to reduce the risk of transmission of the flu and respiratory illness. Employees have also been advised to stay home if they are sick.
For the latest developments, we also encourage you to visit the following websites:
Government of Canada travel advice and advisory
And also you can check our website Tavanmadar to latest news. We will update our website with the latest exhibition news from all over the world.